All-Around Awesomeness

Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Black Friday? Naw...Small Business Everyday!!

Shopping at big box stores is soooooo pre-recession. Supporting small local businesses is sooooo 2012. From now until Xmas, I'm offering a few screamin' deals for you and those you love. Because I care.

Like, seriously, I really do. :)  

You'll find a spunky Paypal button at the top of my blog - please use it! Here's some descriptions of what I'm offering - please email me with any questions! You can purchase as many as you want, for yourself or for others...

The Starter Kit! $80 gets you (or your secret Santa person) an in-depth wellness consult, movement assessment and take-away program. It's 90 minute of uber-personalized amazingness - a $150 value.

The Mobility Month! $30 gets you (or your partner) four mobility classes at Excellence Health & Fitness. The classes are a hour long and will increase pain-free range of motion and burn tons of calories! 6:30am on Fridays - a $60 value .

The Workplace Visit! $70 gets you (or your employer) a health/wellness program consultation for a business. Want to incorporate movement and health into the office but not sure how to go about it? Get someone in there who has fresh perspective and tons of experience - a $200 value.

The Monthly Management! $150 get you (or your mom) 3 one-on-one personal training sessions, once a month. Set goals, check in, get new exercises and strong motivation, and stay accountable in the interim - a $240 value.

Consider supporting your friendly hometown personal trainer this holiday season...I've worked hard to become great at what I do, and I would love to help you (or your best friend) get even healthier and more fabulous! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment