All-Around Awesomeness

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Don't read a lot into this...

Does it ever feel like there's a little too much wellness information out there? I've had so many clients ask me which diet book is the best, whether Bikram yoga is worth the sweat, or what I think about the latest research on creatine. The pace at which new information (and propaganda) is released in these viral technolgical times is staggering, and can be extremely confusing. Some people love all the input, and happily clip the newest stability ball move out of Shape magazine. Others just wish they could have someone to tell them what to do so they don't have to figure it out for themselves. Either path to fitness is totally legit! There is no right or wrong way to pursue better health...it all comes down to personality. Me? I'm a mixture of the two. I'm open to new ideas and will definitely seek them out, for the betterment of my own health and my clients. But let's face it - I help people get in shape all the time, and sometimes I just like to go to my Muay Thai kickboxing class and know I'll get my butt kicked! What type of a mover and shaker are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment