All-Around Awesomeness

Saturday, November 30, 2013

Happy Small Biz Saturday! Deals available till midnight on Sunday!

I think small businesses make the world go round, and I shop them whenever possible. I'm self-employed, partly because I'm ridiculously stubborn and think I know the best way to do everything, but also because being on my own allows me to react organically to the demands of my profession and my clientele, as well as incorporate any new ideas/information rapidly into my world view and operation. In short, it's hard work, and I wouldn't do it any other way.

I'm offering a couple HUGE deals this weekend - please consider taking advantage of them, either for yourself or someone you care about! If you live somewhere other than Seattle, I'd love to train you via Skype, so don't let distance scare you off! :) Here's the options (which you'll find under the "All-Around Awesomeness" payment menu at the top of the blog):

Starter Kit ($50): 
*consultation
*movement evaluation (FMS)
*corrective exercises for the month
*take-home program to get you started
*follow-up session in one month with program adjustments

So that's 2 sessions, each of which are a hour long...I'm not mathematician, but that's about $100 off these services at their normal price!

Gift of Health ($40):
*consultation
*movement evaluation (FMS)
*corrective exercises
*take-home program
*fancy gift certificate mailed to you (or available for pick-up)

Again, about half off my regular prices!




1 comment:

  1. Just barely made it with seven minutes to go before midnight! Phew :-) It's actually for Michelle, who wants learnin' from your mad kettlebell skillz....

    ReplyDelete